Top 8 Walt Disney World Snacks We Love
Disney is known for its high quality entertainment and its innovative attractions, but it also has some of the best food—even for a theme park! We all get hungry walking around the parks, and Disney provides us with irresistible snacks to get us through the day. Here are eight Disney snacks we love and can’t get enough of:
8. Turkey Legs – This snack is so popular it has its own magnet and Snapchat geo filter! This is a good go to snack if you’re really hungry but your dining reservation isn’t for a few hours because it’s very filling. In fact, you may want to share it with someone else so you don’t get too full!
7. Mickey Premium Bar/Ice Cream Sandwich – It’s a proven fact that everything Mickey shaped tastes better, and these delectable frozen treats are no exception! Whether you prefer to hold your Mickey on a stick or in your hands, these snacks will satisfy your sweet tooth.
6. Mickey Pretzel – Another Mickey shaped treat we can’t get enough of! They obviously taste better than regular pretzels and there are different versions of them, too! In Hollywood Studios you can get a cream cheese or jalapeno Mickey pretzel as well as the classic salted pretzel!
5. Carrot Cake Cookie – This is actually one of my mom’s favorite snacks in the parks. Who doesn’t love a cookie and a cake mashed together? But the best part, of course, is the cream cheese frosting in the middle. I’d probably eat the icing by itself.
4. Specialty Candy Apples – I have seen a lot of candy apples in my lifetime but Disney, hands down, has the best and most creative candy apples. There are so many to choose from that there is something for everyone. If you go to Sweet Spells in Hollywood Studios, you can even watch them make the apples!
3. Cinnamon Roll and Lefou’s Brew – This is a duo snack because I prefer to have them together rather than apart. Nestled in the back corner of New Fantasyland, Gaston’s Tavern serves up a huge (and I mean huge) cinnamon roll that you will need a fork and knife to devour (and a friend or two), and a tasty frozen apple brew with lemon lime foam on top. If you don’t believe it’s amazing, go and try for yourself.
2. Goofy Glaciers – I am so in love with goofy glaciers. Even though it’s a beverage, I like to think of it as a snack—a really tasty, super satisfying snack. The parks only have a few flavors (mine is Blue Raspberry even though my tongue is blue for the rest of the day), but if you go to Goofy’s Candy Co. in Disney Springs, they have several flavors that you can sample and choose from.
1. Dole Whip – It’s no surprise that dole whip has come in first place. You can get the pineapple soft serve treat plain or as a float with pineapple juice in Magic Kingdom and if you’re 21 or older you can get it with dark or coconut rum in Animal Kingdom. It’s the perfect treat for every one of all ages.
Disney snacks are filled with as much magic as everything else in the parks with the added bonus of curbing your hunger. Whether you’re in the mood for something sweet, salty, hot or cold, Disney has you covered. Try one of these snacks next time you’re in the parks and find your new favorite!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like MickeyTravels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!