You can never go wrong with a Disney Cruise! No matter which one you choose, you will enjoy the Disney quality of service and excellence every step of the way. But for those who are debating between the four Disney vessels, please use this article in conjunction with the three others in this comparison series to help determine which ship is the best choice for your party. Take note that the Dream and the Fantasy are sister ships, so they are almost identical in what they are offer. However, here are some things you can only find on the Disney Dream ship…
7. Donald Duck – Of course Donald will make appearances on other ships, but on the Dream his likeness will be the first to greet you. Take a photo with his one-of-a-kind bronze statue in the atrium lobby to commemorate your Dream voyage perfectly.
6. Vanellope’s Sweets and Treats – Get a sugar rush at the new sweet shop themed after the game world in Wreck It Ralph. You’ll find candy, cupcakes, gelato and more…everything you and the little racing champ could dream of!
5. Millennium Falcon – Perhaps the best update to the Dream is the Millennium Falcon area in the Oceaneer Kids Club. Not only can kids practice piloting the iconic ship, they can also do special arts and crafts or watch episodes of Star Wars Rebels. Jedi wannabes will find the force to be strong here.
4. The District – Aboard the Dream you will find The District, a collection of adults-only clubs. Evolution is an upbeat club complete with dancing, games, and unique butterfly-themed drinks that match the room’s decor. At Pink you can enjoy a bubbly, romantic setting that is a perfect compliment to the champagne cocktails on the menu. And at 687 Pub adults can have some fun in a classic sports bar atmosphere. On the Dream it’s always a late-night great-night!
3. Gaming – Do you have a gamer who enjoys playing Disney Infinity? Then they will love the Disney Infinity Game Room aboard the Dream, where they can play with a complete set of characters and interact as a character themselves. Players can even enjoy DCL exclusive scenarios, making it a super-special virtual experience. In the Oceaneer Lab your video game enthusiast will love Playmation, where they can don interactive gear and help the Avengers save the universe. Game on!
2. Exclusive Musical – Have an affinity for Maleficent, Hook, and Ursula? Then you won’t want to miss the Dream’s production of Villains Tonight! The production is full of your favorite bad guys, as well as pyrotechnics and special effects. It’s a show of the highest Disney caliber just as all the ships can boast, but this particular production can only been viewed on the Dream.
1. AquaDuck – Although it’s not exactly a Dream exclusive (the Fantasy has one too!), the AquaDuck is worth mentioning because of the imagineering. You can only find a water-coaster like this aboard the DCL sister ships! Hop on an inflatable tube and let the water propel you through 765 feet of slides and tubes that take you over almost the entire deck and even out over the water. The fun is unprecedented!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!