There are so many things to see and do at the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World. While it can be super fun to go to Magic Kingdom and enjoy the day spontaneously, you might not be able to enjoy everything that Magic Kingdom has to offer that way. This is how extreme planners can really rule at Magic Kingdom when they prepare for their trip:
5. They take an afternoon break: Depending on the time of year you go to Walt Disney World, the afternoon can be one of two things: extremely hot or pouring rain in the afternoon. One smart thing that some extreme planners do is take a break in the middle of the day – the really smart ones will plan this well before or right after the 3:00 parade so they can still see it if they haven’t already. This way they can beat the heat, re-charge their phones and cameras, have a quick snack and re-hydrate and then they’re ready to go back for a great evening!
4. They get their Fast Passes ahead of time: Extreme planners get their Fast Passes as soon as My Disney Experience will allow them to before they go to the park. This way they can know that they’ll get on the rides with super long lines without a problem!
3. They already have dining reservations set up: Similar to planning their Fast Passes, extreme planners will make dining reservations at high demand locations like Cinderella’s Royal Table or Be Our Guest as soon as they possibly can. This way they can have the best experiences and maybe even meet some characters while that have a meal so they don’t have to wait in line to meet them! Check out “Disney Dining Reservations 101 – 8 Things You Need To Know.”
2. They do the most popular rides in the morning: The rides that they haven’t Fast Passed that are super busy are the ones that extreme planners will do in the morning! Crowds get busier as the morning gets later, so it’s crucial for extreme planners to go early in the morning to get the more popular rides done with a shorter wait time.
1. They go at rope drop: Rope drop is one of the best times to go to Magic Kingdom! Between the welcome show, more characters wandering around Main Street, the Main Street trolley show, and the aforementioned shorter wait times, the morning is the best way to enjoy the Magic Kingdom and see all of the sites and attractions without having to always worry about a large crowd of people.
Next time you book your Walt Disney World vacation, make sure you take a few of these tips and tricks that extreme planners use so you can make the most of it and have a magical time!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!