Let's Recap - 9 Mouthwatering Snacks at Magic Kingdom
1. ChurroWe don't know about you, but getting a churro is one of those snacks we have to get every time we're in Disney World. They've got the perfect chewy texture and cinnamon-y sweet taste—not to mention portability—that makes them ideal for snacking on as you walk around. In Magic Kingdom, you can find them at several stands around the park, so you're never far from one. If you prefer to share, you can head over to Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe in Frontierland to pick up an order of churro bites with chocolate dipping sauce.
2. Turkey LegYou know those giant smoked turkey legs you can get a state fairs, that you can gnaw on for a good while before they're gone? Disney World is also known for serving these hefty pieces of goodness in various places. At Magic Kingdom, you can find them at Prince Eric's Village Market in Fantasyland, Liberty Square Market in (you guessed it) Liberty Square, and at a cart in Frontierland.
3. PretzelAh, the pretzel. This is one classic, delectable treat you'll have no trouble getting your hands on while visiting Magic Kingdom. However, there are various forms of this warm, savory snack to be had, if you know where to look. For example, they have those iconic Mickey-shaped ones all over the place, along with specialty versions such as...
- Pepper jack cheese-stuffed pretzel at The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland
- Pretzel all-beef dog at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square
- The jumbo-sized Pretzel Royale from Prince Eric's Village Market in FantasylandSometimes you'll also be able to get ham-and-cheese-stuffed pretzels from certain spots, so keep your eye out for those!
4. Dole WhipWhat can we say about the Dole Whip that hasn't already been said? This sweet pineapple soft-serve is a must-have treat for any trip to Magic Kingdom. The place to get it is the Aloha Isle stand in Adventureland, next to the Enchanted Tiki Room and near the Magic Carpets of Aladdin.
5. Waffle SandwichesThis one's almost more of a meal than it is a snack thanks to its sheer portion size, but we feel it earns a spot on this list anyway. At the Sleepy Hollow counter-service spot in Liberty Square, you can get two kinds of waffle sandwiches:
- Sweet and spicy chicken— Comes with coleslaw on the sandwich.
- Fresh fruit and chocolate-hazelnut spread— Basically a bunch of Nutella with bananas, strawberries, and blueberries.
6. Corn Dog NuggetsWant a little Americana in your snacking experience? Head to Casey's Corner at the end of Main Street, U.S.A. and pick up an order of corn dog nuggets. These golden brown pieces of joy have just the right amount of crispy crunchiness, and you can have them served with either fries or apple slices, depending on how much fried food you feel like eating at once.
7. Gaston's Tavern Cinnamon RollOne of the better ways to start any day at Magic Kingdom is ordering the cinnamon roll from Gaston's Tavern in Fantasyland. This substantial treat is roughly the size of a barge and will keep you full for a while—or you can share with a friend, so you can both leave enough room for more snacking elsewhere later.
8. LeFou's BrewWhile you're at Gaston's Tavern, be sure to also try the LeFou's Brew, the restaurant's signature non-alcoholic beverage. It's comprised of frozen apple juice with a hint of marshmallow, topped with a creamy passion fruit/mango foam. This drink is basically an "ale" that the whole family can safely enjoy.
9. Candy/Caramel ApplesWhat would this list be if we didn't mention the various specialty apples you can get at Magic Kingdom? Not a complete one, that's for sure. Step into Main Street Confectionery right as you come into the park, and you'll see what we mean. They have tons of creative specialty apples for you to drool over, from character-inspired caramel apples to visually striking topping-covered candy apples that will amaze both your eyes and your tastebuds.
Left 3 of 3 right