Walt Disney World is one of those places you visit where you could plan every single instant of the trip down to the most minute detail, rushing around from thing to thing and utterly exhausting yourself before you head back home. Or...you could not do that. Instead, you could opt to go a more chill route—even a lazy one. Disney World doesn't haveto be a stressful, high-octane experience from start to finish. Why not take at least one day to relax and simply enjoy the calmer pleasures of WDW? Here are 7 tips for doing precisely that, no matter which park you're intending to visit.
7. Stick to Slow-Moving RidesOn a lazy day like this, why would you want the thrills and screams that come with riding roller coasters or Tower of Terror? No, the goal here is to stick with slower-moving attractions, and it doesn't get much lazier than...
- Magic Kingdom:
- "It's A Small World" (Fantasyland)
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover (Tomorrowland)
- Carousel of Progress (Tomorrowland)
- Peter Pan's Flight (Fantasyland)
- Living With The Land (Future World)
- Spaceship Earth (Future World)
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros (Mexico Pavilion, World Showcase)
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends (Future World)
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment
- Hollywood Studios:
- To be honest there aren't any real relaxing rides at Hollywood Studios these days, but there are some other attractions we'll be mentioning in a bit.
- Animal Kingdom:
- Na'vi River Journey (Pandora – The World of Avatar)