Buffets 101: What’s on the Menu?
1. Cape May Café (Beach Club Resort)
– Guests choosing to dine at Cape May Café will be treated to all-you-care-to-enjoy seafood feast featuring mussels, fried clam strips, paella, snow crab legs, salmon, fried shrimp, fried calamari, and fried cod. You’ll have your choice of seasonal cheesecake, chocolate cake, key lime chiffon cake, and caramel flan!
2. 1900 Park Fare (Grand Floridian Resort and Spa)
– Dinner is hosted by special Disney characters – Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, and Drisella. In addition to a bevy of chilled salads, guests can find herb-crusted striploin or a jerk turkey breast served from a carving station. A variety of desserts are available — plus, the Polynesian is a short walk away so guests can always follow-up their meal with a refreshing Dole Whip at the Pineapple Lanai!
3. Boma(Animal Kingdom Lodge)
– Looking past the menu for a moment, guests will love dining at Boma because of the atmosphere – the entire restaurant is open to the rest of the hotel and the glass windows offer stunning views of the savannah surrounding the resort, as well as the animals that call the resort home. For their meal, guests can choose amongst rotisserie chicken, curried lamb stew, African-spiced strip loin, pork shoulder, slow-roasted ribs, and salmon.
4. Crystal Palace (Magic Kingdom)
– During their meals, guests can expect a visit from their favorite citizens of the Hundred Acre Wood — Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Eeyore! Between posing for photos with these characters, guests can fill their plates with salads, an assortment of rolls and breads, as well as freshly made soups. Guests can also have a sampling of hot carved meats and peel-and-eat shrimp.
5 of 5
11 Things We Love About Magic Kingdom After Dark