8. Make a Plan
One of the most important things you will do when preparing for any Disney trip is make a plan. However, this step becomes even more crucial when a large number of people are involved. So go ahead, sit down, and start writing out a schedule for your days in Disney.
Your plan should include:
● Which parks you will go to each day.
● What FastPasses you have scheduled.
● Any scheduled dining reservations.
● Any shows your group will be seeing together.
● Arrival and departure times.
Using all of the information above, you should create an itinerary, print it out, and make sure everyone has a copy before the trip begins.