3. Stay at a Disney Resort with Easy Access to the Parks
All of Disney's own resorts make it relatively easy to access all the parks thanks to their bus system, but depending on which park is your favorite, you may find that certain resorts make it even easier than others:
- Magic Kingdom: The three resorts along the monorail line around the Seven Seas Lagoon — the Contemporary, the Polynesian, and the Grand Floridian — all offer direct monorail access to Magic Kingdom. The distance from the Contemporary in particular can simply be walked in about 5–10 minutes.
- Epcot: The Yacht Club and the Beach Club resorts are both within walking distance to the International Gateway, also known as the "back gate" of Epcot. (It's the one in the World Showcase between the UK and France pavilions.)
- Hollywood Studios: Similarly, the Yacht and Beach Clubs are relatively close to Hollywood Studios, as are the BoardWalk Villas. The walk is a bit longer though, so you may prefer to take a boat ride there instead.
- Animal Kingdom: Unfortunately, there is no resort with especially easy access to Animal Kingdom—not even the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Your best bet is taking the bus.