10. Pack Up
The last thing you will need to do before heading out the door and into the magical world of Disney is pack. While you will definitely want to grab all of the usual things—underwear, phone charger, toothbrush, etc—there are a few extras you’ll want to have for a Disney vacation:
- Cellphone Power Bank — There is nothing quite as annoying as pulling out your phone to check your next FastPass and finding out the battery’s dead. A portable power bank can solve this issue by giving you a quick and easy way to recharge your phone no matter where you are.
- Ponchos — In Florida it rains. In fact, during some parts of the year, rain is an almost daily occurrence. While these rain showers don’t tend to last long, they can be pretty heavy. Therefore, a set of cheap ponchos is a must-have for any Disney World trip.
- Reusable Water Bottles — Nobody wants to carry around a bag full of disposable water bottles. Luckily, you can get free water at absolutely any counter-service restaurant in Disney World. That said, sometimes you need to put that water away before getting on a ride, which is why reusable water bottles come in handy. Simply pour the water into the bottle and store the bottle in your bag.
- Backpack — Speaking of bags, you will want to be sure to bring a quality backpack that you don’t mind wearing for long periods of time. After all, you will need some way to carry everything you need into the parks, and a backpack tends to be the go-to option.
- Stroller (if applicable) — If you have a little one under the age of 6, you are probably going to want to bring a stroller along. Just make sure it is a relatively compact and easy-to-fold stroller if you plan on using Disney transportation at all, because those buses can get pretty crowded.
- Special Outfits — Many people like to wear special t-shirts on their daily Disney trips. Others have little girls who enjoy dressing up like princesses. If you have special clothing you want to bring along, be sure to pack it up now!
- Autograph Books — Meeting Disney characters is incredibly fun, and collecting autographs can really add to the experience. While autograph books are available for purchase in Disney World, they are much more expensive than the options found in your local dollar store.
With these preparation tips, we are certain you will head into your Walt Disney World Vacation well-prepared and ready to have fun!
Looking for more tips and tricks to enhance your vacation? Be sure to have a look around our blog!